Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

[Administrivia] Moderation, etc.

From: Paul Robertson <proberts () patriot net>
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2003 08:56:06 -0400 (EDT)

Well, the results are in, and by a 2:1 margin, folks voted to leave things
as they are.  Many felt that determining what would turn into an
"interesting" thread was too unpredictable.  Most long-term list
subscribers also were in the "if it's not broke, don't fix it, and it's
not broke." camp.

I will be keeping down the number of one-line responses, and trying to
keep thread length reasonable.

Several folks suggested that a FAQ would be a good thing- and I think
that's a great idea.  The current Firewall FAQ hasn't been updated in a
while, and having a -Wiz specific one is a good idea in any case.  With
that in mind, if anyone wants to help dig in, send me an E-mail with FAQ
in the subject line, and a proposed FAQ entry/answer in the body.  I'll
fold, spindle and mutilate them all together into something useful and put
the results up on the server.

Thanks,

Paul