Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Re: [Administrivia] Moderation, etc.

From: DJ Gregor <dj () gregor com>
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2003 16:23:51 -0400

Matt Curtin and I are updating/rewriting the Firewalls FAQ this summer. We're very interested in significantly increasing the amount of content, including more detailed technical information and some of the more obscure problems as would be applicable to those on this list.

So, if you wouldn't mind, please send your questions and/or answers to the address below and we'll do our best to answer as many FAQ's as possible!

        firewalls-faq () interhack net

Oh, the current firewalls FAQ is at:

        http://www.interhack.net/pubs/fwfaq/

        Thanks!