Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Re: Blocking Kazaa

From: Paul Robertson <proberts () patriot net>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2003 08:57:07 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 25 Jun 2003, Dante Fressone wrote:

Hi, I want to block kazaa from my pix fw blocking port 1214 TCP, but it
seems like it's using port 80 now,,,,and I can't drop that port because web
wont work.....

http://honor.trusecure.com/pipermail/firewall-wizards/2002-December/013694.html

Also, snort's been mentioned in conjunction with killing the connections,
so you might want to search on that too too.

Paul