Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

RE: PIX 6.3.2 Upgrade?

From: "Crissup, John (MBNP is)" <John.Crissup () us millwardbrown com>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2003 11:07:43 -0500

Cool!  Thanks for the replies everyone.  I do have a CCO account and had
found that note shortly after I posted on the list.  It sounds like people
feel that 6.3.1 is solid.  So, maybe I'll move up to that.  I like the idea
of the line numbered ACLs, which is the compelling reason for me to upgrade.
Have a great weekend all!!

--
John