Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Re: PIX 6.3.2 Upgrade?

From: Steve Saeedi <saeedi () ebrary com>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 09:49:10 -0700

I received this from Cisco today. If you have a CCO account, you can refer to the following:

Title: Field Notice:PIX OS 6.3(2) Deferral - NAT 0 Translation Loss

Posted:August 11, 2003

Summary:PIX release 6.3(2) correctly executes nat 0 address translation rules entered in the configuration terminal or stored in the startup configuration.
However, such commands are not recorded in the running configuration.