Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

RE: Re: Interlopers on the WLAN

From: "Moody, Thomas (Contractor) (DDC)" <tmoody () ddc dla mil>
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2002 10:41:03 -0500

Roger,

The point I was trying to make is that, if you are going to implement
a wireless network and NOT implement any security measures that would
be as dumb as leaving the door of a business open.  I am quite aware
of war driving and it implications, and that is exactly why security
in multiple layers must be applied.