Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Re: Separate firewall administrator and firewall system administrator

From: "Robert Sim" <1rob2dor () starhub net sg>
Date: Sat, 15 Jun 2002 00:47:05 +0800

Hi,

Check out Cyberguard, it allow you to have different level of access for
administration.example -
FSO = Firewall Security Officer

FSM = Firewall Security Monitor (Read Only)

Unprivileged = Network User

Proxy = Proxy only

Example-

Auditing = Allowed to review audit log screens

Enterprise-Mgr = Allowed rule/host/proxy update

Site-Security-Officer = Allowed Read logs, Shutdown, and certain
configuration screens.

Default = Anything not defined to others

www.cyberguard.com