Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

NIMDA, how to stop it

From: aryoung () veros com (Alan Young)
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2002 10:16:03 -0800

speaking of NIMDA, as a general recommendation, what would you all recommend
as an effecive firewall setup to stop NIMDA?

Can I stop NIMDA with just a PIX? Or do I need some sort of other "virus
firewall" in addition to our PIX?

Please forgive my ignorance, I cant search the archives (the search function
is broken) so I dont know if this has been asked before.

I am sure I must be missing some fundamental firewall knowledge, I suppose
there are some good books on this topic???

Alan Young