Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

RE: VPN Appliance that works with Microsoft?

From: "Behm, Jeffrey L." <BehmJL () bvsg com>
Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2001 16:50:52 -0600

One client that I support has SonicWalls at the remote sites (on the end of
a cable/dsl internet connection) talking to MS Win2K IPSec back home at HQ.
Why the thought that "Nothing Works with MS IPSec?" It does, quite well in
this case.

Note that this puts the entire remote LAN effectively on the HQ LAN...it's a
LAN-LAN connection, not a Host to LAN connection.