Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

PIX for VPN and NAT?Beware

From: Brian Ford <brford () cisco com>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2001 14:08:31 -0500

Alan,

The original question was about the PIX. If you look at our web site or the product documentation we have included detailed configuration notes for building VPNs with PIX and the implications of NAT in those designs.

The IOS code versions that Alan refers to are for Cisco IOS routers, not PIX. The bug that Alan refers to was addressed in IOS some time ago.

Regards,