Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

More Licencing probs

From: Lee Armstrong <lea () darklyte freeserve co uk>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2001 12:58:05 +0000

Hi there,

        I'm not sure if this relates to the other problem i'm having with
licencing or not....Or maybe i'm being really thick (most probably).

Anyway....I'm just setting up my rule base, and i need a target to install
to, so i create an 'intergrated firewall' object under Manage/Network
Objects, Call it my firewall, set the name, get the IP (all ok). Set to
Internal FW and check FW1 4.* (its 4.1, sp1)

However when i set a rule up and install it, i get this message :

License Violation: no license for FireWall module
License Violation: no license for 4.x FireWall module

However I do have a license, otherwise how could i connect...also the FW
administrator says i have a valid licence.

BTW the firewall is one box, not installing to any routers or anything else !

Ta,
                Lee