Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Connecting an ISDN router to the optional network port on a Fireb ox II

From: "Fell, John A" <johnf () essex ac uk>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2001 11:17:21 -0000

We have been trying for months now to get an ISDN router working properly
when connected to the optional network port of our Firebox II but no matter
what we do the connections via the router are always blocked with the log
reporting that the source IP address is spoofed. This is odd because the
source listed is always the correct IP address of the PC trying to connect
through the firewall. The detailed topography is illustrated in the attached
bmp file. We have set up the following routes in our configuration file and
the optional network as follows based on advice from Watchguard UK tech
support. I'd be delighted to hear from anyone who has done anything similar
with greater success.

 <<fwISDNbw.bmp>>

Cheers

John