Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

RE: Licencing probs

From: "Kalat, Andrew (ISS Atlanta)" <akalat () iss net>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2001 14:53:32 -0500

Sure,
Stop the firewall. (fwstop)

Delete the following files:
/var/opt/CPfw1-41/database/fwd.h
/var/opt/CPfw1-41/database/fwd.hosts

Start the firewall.
Also, make sure your external.if file is pointed to the right interface.

Hope this helps.

PLEASE NOTE THAT THE ADDRESS AND PHONE NUMBERS BELOW ARE NEW; PLEASE UPDATE
YOUR RECORDS
Andrew J. Kalat,                | Direct:(404)236-2713
IT Infrastructure Manager       | Main:  (404)236-2600
Internet Security Systems, Inc. | E-Mail: akalat () iss net
6303 Barfield Road                | http://www.iss.net/
Atlanta, GA 30328                         | PGP key available.