Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Re: Licencing probs

From: Andrew Huffer <ahuffer () tellabs com>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2001 15:03:42 -0600 (CST)

Lee:

Here's some info for you:

*******
You can get a count of the number of hosts by typing the following:

fw tab -t host_table -s

The entry under # vals corresponds to the number of
hosts it has counted. You can see what IP's are currently being counted
against your license by issuing the following command:

fw lichosts

You will have to reset FireWall-1 in regards to the IP
addresses that it has erroneously logged as internal. Remove the
$FWDIR/database/fwd.h and $FWDIR/database/fwd.hosts
files and restart FireWall-1.

********

Hope this helps...

/ahuffer/

--
Andrew Huffer                           Systems Security
Andrew.Huffer () tellabs com            Technical Architecture, GIS