Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

RE: Checkpoint VPN through One valid IP

From: "Kalat, Andrew (ISS Atlanta)" <akalat () iss net>
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2001 10:16:33 -0400

Nate,
It sounds like you have some of the personal firewalling for SecuRemote
(called SecurClient when you use these features) enabled. At least, that's
the read I get from the error you mentioned. That's not a normal SR error,
but a SecurClient error. Couple of things I would try:
1) Disable all SecurClient options on the firewall policy.
2) Reinstall SR without desktop protection.
3) Make sure your encryption domain is correct.
4) Check the files on the client to ensure SR is downloading the topology
correctly. (userc.C I believe)

Give that a shot. That should at least remove one variable.
Hope this helps.
Andrew Kalat

Andrew J. Kalat,                | Direct:(404)236-2713
IT Infrastructure Manager       | Main:  (404)236-2600
Internet Security Systems, Inc. | E-Mail: akalat () iss net
6303 Barfield Road                | http://www.iss.net/
Atlanta, GA 30328                         | PGP key available.