Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Re: Tools to correlate attacks b/w diff. logs

From: Rafi Sadowsky <rafi () meron openu ac il>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2000 10:12:49 +0200 (IST)

Logcheck will tail mmultiple logfiles with som pattern matching
 <ftp://ftp.cert.dfn.de/pub/tools/audit/logcheck/logcheck-1.01.tar.gz>

Logsurfer - will only do one file at a time but with multiple contexts
( a context can  be opened on a regexp match & continue collecting lines
 until a timeout , or report line X only if line Y doesn't get logged
  within a timeout)
 <http://www.cert.dfn.de/eng/logsurf/>

--
Rafi Sadowsky                                   rafi () oumail openu ac il
Network/System/Security  VoiceMail: +972-3-646-0592   FAX: +972-3-646-5410