Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

RE: Tools to correlate attacks b/w diff. logs

From: "Shaun Moran" <Shaun () TheMorans Com>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2000 00:18:24 +1000

I'm pretty sure the ISS decisions server will corelate entries from multiple
sources including all ISS products (host/network IDS),
system/network/database scanners and CheckPoint Firewall-1 logs.

Sticks it all in an SQL database and generates reports/alarms from that.

Shaun

Who does'nt work for ISS - just uses their products.