Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

RE:

From: "Omar T. Fahnbulleh" <otariq () bellatlantic net>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2000 01:45:43 -0500

I'll suggest you try a mail-relay server like Mimesweeper in your DMZ.  All
you would have to do is allow in SMTP traffic to your DMZ and Mimesweeper
will scan your e-mail for virus and forward it to your final destination.  I
suggest you scan all e-mail coming in to your network, this is the 1st point
of defense.  Fire wall-1 can do what you ask but you don't want to ask it to
do everything.

Omar