Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Personal Firewalls

From: TWEEKERJAY () aol com
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2000 16:04:52 EDT

I am looking to install a personal fire wall on my home PC's and am wondering what to look for and an idea as to what
will meet my needs. I have AT&T @home and would like a firewall that would allow me to block off certain people using
my computer from downloading MP3's and other files. I will be setting my system up so that people that I want to be
able to download files will have a windows 98 log in and for those that will just be using the system as a guest would
just be able to use the default windows 98 settings. I will also like to reset the default setting so that the controll
panel can not be accessed and so that the guest user can not turn the firewall off by using CRTL+ALT+DEL.
Any help will be much appreciated
Jason Capps