Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Re: Personal Firewalls

From: "Talisker" <Talisker () networkintrusion co uk>
Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2000 16:44:03 +0100

Jason
BlackIce Defender & Zone Alarm seem to be the market leaders, though I saw
the neotrace has inroduced an interesting tool too

I have a page dedicated to computer security for home pcs at the site URL'd
below.

Andy
www.networkintrusion.co.uk Listing all known commercial IDS
                    '''
                 (0 0)
  | The geek shall        |
  |  Inherit the earth     |
               |__|__|
                  || ||
              ooO Ooo

The opinions contained within this transmission are entirely my own, and do
not necessarily reflect those of my employer.