Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

RE: Re: Trusted OS...

From: Michael.Owen () net-tel co uk
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2000 15:18:04 +0100

Here are all of the TOS-based firewalls that I know of, along with
the TOS Vendor.  Most of these products are no longer on the market,
but some are.

Company - Product Name (OS/TOS Vendor)
---------------------------------------
Argus - Checkpoint Firewall-1 (Solaris)
BDM/TRW - Cybershield (DG/UX)
Bull - SecurWare Netwall (AIX)
Compaq - Digital Firewall (Trusted Digital Unix)
Cyberguard - Cyberguard Firewall (SCO Unixware)
Norman - Norman Firewall (HP/UX)
Secure Computing - Sidewinder (BSD)

Here are a few more, all (both) of which are definitely currently available,

NET-TEL - MailGuard Bastion (Trusted Solaris) (plug, plug)
Wang - DII/DMS Guards (XTS-300 - Wang)

And I think Thomson have something along these lines, but their website is rather less than helpful. It's called
Trèfle, but I'm not sure what it runs on...

Mike

----
Michael Owen
IT Security Engineer