Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

RE: Checkpoint Question

From: Marcus Goncalves <Goncalves () arcweb com>
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2000 10:05:47 -0400

 Thanks for your constructive feedback.  Indeed we've noticed such errors,
which some I take ownership for it, others were beyond my control.  The book
was revised to address these issues and another one with the CD, which did
not bring the white papers and there was a typo stating the CD had an eval
of FireWall-1, whereas you probably know, Check Point does not provide.
What the CD has is an eval of Flood-Gate-1.  You probably have an early
version of the book.

Anyhow, I appreciate your comments, especially as far as repetition, as I'll
make sure to improve.

Thanks again, and best regards,

Marcus Goncalves