Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

RE: COmpare Firewalls

From: "Joe Ippolito" <joe () joesnet com>
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 1999 07:48:33 -0700

I know that MS has addressed problems like "ping of death" to NT with
previous service packs;  See
http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/Q132/4/70.asp for a really
old one.  Does anyone out there know whether NT 4 SP5 (without MS Proxy's
packet filter) is still vulnerable to such attacks?  Just curious.