Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Re: Free NAT for NT?

From: Tyler Singletary <tyler () focus-vision com>
Date: Wed, 08 Sep 1999 10:46:09 -0700

Actually, MS is also pursuing IPv6. I have the website link here somewhere- I will post it when I find it. It's part of their college reachout program or some name like that. The point being, MS themselves are not developing it- they've contracted a Non-Profit college organization to develop it for the Windows (98/NT/2000) platform.