Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Help with SPF

From: "Marcelo Barbosa Lima" <marcelo.lima () dcc unicamp br>
Date: Sun, 2 May 1999 21:31:07 -0300

   Hi folks,

        I am studing SPFs (Theorical purposes and concepts) and i'd like to know
if someboby can help me with pointers, references and papers about this
subject. I am specially interested in stuff about services and protocols
support using SPF, Proxy vs. SPF, SPF implementation, etc.
Thanks and sorry for my poor english :-) !

                                Marcelo Barbosa Lima
                                   marcelo.lima () dcc unicamp br
                                      Mestrado em Ciencia da Computacao