Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Re: FW-1 Failover

From: "Aaron D. Turner" <aturner () vicinity com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 1999 10:16:16 -0700 (PDT)

I've got Veritas FirstWatch for FW-1 on my pair of E250's (each with 9
interfaces).  Works just fine.  You need 1 interface for the admin
network, plus 2 more for heart-beat.  That leaves the reset for DMZ's,
etc.

--
Aaron Turner, CNE   aturner () vicinity com  650.237.0300 x252
Network Security Engineer                 Vicinity Corp.