Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Re: SecurID Agent-Server through proxy firewall

From: Joseph S D Yao <jsdy () cospo osis gov>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 1999 17:34:39 -0500 (EST)

First, make sure that your Web server flags that page as non-cacheable,
so that the browser has to request it each time.  I don't have the
method at the tip of my fingers, but it's been mentioned here before.

OTOH, I suspect that you already have this set up that way.

Second, make sure that the application firewall is not being too
"clever" and somehow caching the request and response.  Since you
don't mention what kind of firewall it is, I don't think we can help
you with this.

--
Joe Yao                         jsdy () cospo osis gov - Joseph S. D. Yao
COSPO/OSIS Computer Support                                     EMT-A/B