Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Re: Start watching your logfiles folks!

From: Predrag Zivic <pzivic () yahoo com>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 1999 14:27:32 -0800 (PST)

Well,
Since PIX is a network level firewall, there are quite
a few OSI levels that can be used to attack you...
Although your site is under attack PIX will not report
any errors or stop the unauthorized activity. Maybe
you should think about the better "protection". Maybe
A's flight jacket (NFR?) could cover/warm up your PIX
:-)
BTW, "He" will not attack you but will pay some
students in Moscow to attack for him.
Hope this gets you thinking.

Pez