Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Re[2]: Network Monitors

From: dcostello () es-group net
Date: Wed, 01 Dec 1999 12:20:42 -0500

I've been experimenting with a product called Servers Alive.  You can find it at
www.woodstone.nu.  So far it seems pretty good.  You can check multiple
protocols, 10 defined plus you can add your own via port number, straight ping,
NT services, NetWare services and a few other things.  It does email as well as
alpha and numeric paging and you can get a 10 service verions for free.