Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Re: encrypting modem

From: Leonard Miyata <leonard () geminisecure com>
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 1998 15:25:53 -0700 (PDT)

Hi There

An alternative to encrypting modems are serial link encryptors. There
a 'Black Box' that sit between a modem and a host and provide encryption
for any off the shelf external modem.

Cylink carries a line of serial link encryptors from personal models to
very large dial-in modem pools. Do be forwarned... There unit costs are
usually in the three significant digit range....

Personal Opinions Provided by
Leonard Miyata
aka leonard () geminisecure com
Gemini Computers Inc.