Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Re: Penetration testing via shrinkware

From: "John Grillo" <John.Grillo () raba com>
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 1998 09:09:04 -0400

I strongly agree. I spent five years on the project that killed the orange
book, Trusted mach.  It was a
dream come true when the orange book died.  Our company spent 10 years
developing the OS
and when it came time to evaluate it, we didn't have enough paperwork to
justify it.  Instead of learning
their lesson,  the government comes out with the new criteria.