Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Fwd:Load Balancing using the Firewall

From: "Harvey Nusz" <Harvey_Nusz () administaff com>
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 1998 15:11:00 -0500

If I'm understanding you correctly, we are looking at the same thing.

We are looking at Bright Tiger, Resonate (ResonateInc.com), and another
(possible) product from a partner of Bay Networks (but not confirmed yet).

And, on the related topic of security, the vendors say that security is a
non-issue because it is handled up-front (before they see it).  Which is all
well and good, but...  so, is anyone aware of potential security issues
(confidentiality, integrity, availability) with these (type of ) products?

Thanks,

Harv