Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Student ID Cards

From: David Broucek <dbroucek () HARPERCOLLEGE EDU>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2021 16:18:53 +0000

I am interested in how long other schools are retaining ID card information within an ID card management system that
only handles the card creation.  The card would include the Student name and Student ID number, which is referenced
from a separate and authoritative system.

Regards,
Dave Broucek
Harper College
847-925-6000

We are here to serve you. Learn
more<https://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=0013eDhZtNQddzyoWlzAn3e9uIU0njGVb-_w7n2w5FLwaMXYS7VIGFmqydu2Llb075JX1kRHnkQko47CQ66eV5icr2-sxH8l_Pps-tR4V0nfnKrmeRSZmfre4DumihREG-x5wit8eHEvzVyMeJzCh6ZeVwsNmBb7cZcAUHytRsVxSqKdRS24LyXsg==&c=lcSVrUjpKPoPLLdhymNXXorxjuYmCGuTWbFbEE8khohiP4oe--hzhg==&ch=5b2tWwJ6VKZst9pAFiU_p3ayqHlIQsbSXO6NSrydd5HHTDagQLbDjw==&jrc=1>
 about coming to Harper College and how we are rebuilding our vibrant campus community.