Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Student ID Cards

From: "Barton, Robert W." <bartonrt () LEWISU EDU>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2021 17:51:48 +0000

IT WAS  purge yearly with new uploads at strategic times, all to one specific machine that handles the db and printer,
but I need to double check that the process has not changed in the last two years (new staff in office than handles
IDs).

Robert W. Barton
Executive Director of Information Security & Policy
Lewis University
1 University Parkway
Romeoville, IL  60446-2200
815-836-5663