Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

[EdTalks] Identity and Access Management is Essential for Students, Faculty and Staff

From: Sam Gaire <sam.gaire () CAMPUSCONSORTIUM ORG>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2021 16:04:24 +0100

Colleagues,

Please join Paul Fisher, Associate CIO, Seton Hall University; James Shuttlesworth, Director of Network Systems and
Infrastructure, Ursinus College; and Karl Horvath, Ph.D., President at Campus Consortium on Thursday, August 26, 2021
at 2:00 pm ET for an EdTalk on “Identity and Access Management is Essential for Students, Faculty and Staff”.

Register here for free: [https://bit.ly/3CV1pQ8] (only a few seats available)

Paul, James, and Karl will discuss:
Since the Pandemic moved almost everyone to an online work, school and social environment access to applications,
systems, processes, and information is more important than ever before. Join our panelists who use identity and access
management to improve the student experience and provide better customer service. This EdTalk is sponsored by Okta, a
trusted platform used to secure, authorize, and manage identity in educational institutions.

Why consider joining:
Join Campus Consortium and our panelists who use identity and access management to improve the student experience and
provide better customer service.

Past EdTalks:

Overcoming Challenges That Prevent Technology Adoption For K-12 Schools [https://bit.ly/3k1Tzvd]
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion: Is Your Campus Prepared for Online DEI? [https://bit.ly/3zhvoim]