Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: cybersecurity representation on the IRB

From: Dennis Bolton <bolton () OAKLAND EDU>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2021 14:31:03 -0400

We do not at OU.  However, we have a good working relationship with them
and they tend to bring us in as early as possible when needed.

Dennis Bolton
Information Security Officer
Oakland University
Dodge Hall Rm 220
118 Library Drive
Rochester, MI 48309-4401
248-370-4803

On Thu, Mar 25, 2021 at 1:37 PM Blake Penn <bpenn () colgate edu> wrote:

Curious how many out there have cybersecurity representation on their IRB.

We had ex-officio non-voting representation at my former institution
but none here at my new uni. Was curious how common/uncommon this is.

Best regards,
Blake

--
Blake Penn