Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: cybersecurity representation on the IRB

From: Kris Sulzberger <sulzbergerk () DENISON EDU>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2021 14:15:54 -0400

Hi Blake.

At Denison we don't have official representation, but I partnered with our
IRB chair to craft our first electronic data security guidelines a few
years ago, and used that document to build in best practices and infosec
involvement where necessary.  You could use that as your entry point - I'm
happy to share ours, as our colleges are CLAC peers, and are likely to have
similar needs.