Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Email Banner

From: "Spiars, Vince" <0000019c7c272559-dmarc-request () LISTSERV EDUCAUSE EDU>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2020 16:29:35 +0000

If you look in my reply you'll see what we use.  It was larger, had a FAQ link and more color.   But 2 days ago my CIO
said it was just frustrating on a phone to see.  SO, I made it 10pt for 12 pt font. He's delirious, now.  Loves this
version.  We have going just to a test. group and have for the last 9 months.  My CISO and I have been wanting rolled
out for eons.  We did the "External" in the subject but with replies it just kept appending more "External" in a row.
It got unwieldy.

Pilot it with IT.  Then find some good it-friendly candidates.  Once all are settled on the final version then deploy.
Good luck.

Best,
Vince Spiars
Deputy CISO