Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: [Ext] Re: [SECURITY] Utilizing zoom

From: Jeremy Livingston <jeremy () NJEDGE NET>
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2020 16:51:30 -0400

Kevin brings up great points.

Many of the competing services have their own issues which just haven't
been brought to light because they're not under the spotlight Zoom is.  I'm
glad to hear they're resolving the issues, and many could be resolved with
stricter settings anyway.

v/r,

*Jeremy M. Livingston*
Associate Vice President, Security Solutions Development & Chief
Information Security Officer
NJEdge <https://njedge.net/>
Jeremy () NJEdge net
1-973-985-4996 (m)