Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: [Ext] Re: [SECURITY] Utilizing zoom

From: "Kimmitt, Jonathan" <jonathan-kimmitt () UTULSA EDU>
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2020 19:48:40 +0000

Thanks Kevin!  ☺

My biggest problem with Zoom right now, is we have paid for the license, and are waiting for the Vanity URL to be
created so we can setup the SSO with Office365….  It’s been over a week, which I know isn’t a long time, unless we have
people that are not getting treated!

So while I am waiting “patiently” for that, I’ve been trying to keep abreast of the security concerns, especially since
its hitting mainstream media and we are getting a lot of questions from the users……

If I pass it out to our telehealth providers, I want to be able to defend against what mainstream media is saying… :-\

I appreciate everyone’s feedback… This is a great group to bounce questions and ideas….   If nothing else, it keeps me
centered on the path!!!

-Jonathan