Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Microsoft License A3 vs A5 Security Licensing

From: Michael Davis <mdavis () REN-ISAC NET>
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2020 09:57:56 -0500

Hi Robert,

Check out
https://github.com/renisac/O365-Management-and-Log-Scripts#a35-comparison-ch
art

REN-ISAC maintains that github repo mostly for operational scripts, but we
do include that comparison chart which is routinely updated by a Microsoft
government sector employee.

I think what you're after would be the A3 in the light purple box + the
Microsoft 365 A5 Security box shaded in black within the bigger A5 box.

Michael Davis

Lead Security Engineer

REN-ISAC