Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Microsoft License A3 vs A5 Security Licensing

From: "Dooley, Gary" <g.dooley () CRANFIELD AC UK>
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2020 14:46:57 +0000

From a purely information security perspective as there are a number of additional operational benefits.

Regards
Gary

Gary Dooley
Information Security Manager
Information Services
Building 63 (IT) G7, Cranfield University, Cranfield, Bedfordshire MK43 0AL
E: g.dooley () cranfield ac uk
T: +44 (0) 1234 75 2905
W: www.cranfield.ac.uk

This email and any attachments to it may be confidential and are intended only for the named addressee. If you are not
the named addressee, please accept our apology, notify the sender immediately and then delete the email. We request
that you do not disclose, use, copy or distribute any information within it.

Any opinions expressed are not necessarily the corporate view of Cranfield University. This email is not intended to be
contractually binding unless specifically stated and the sender is an authorised University signatory.

Whilst we have taken steps to ensure that this email and all attachments are free from any virus, we advise that, in
keeping with good computing practice, the recipient should ensure they are actually virus free.