Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Pulse Secure VPN

From: Razi Ahmad <razi.ahmad () STERN NYU EDU>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2020 17:00:59 -0500

Hi all,

We currently offer VPN access to NYU Stern users via our Pulse Secure
appliance but are looking to retire this service in the near future,
directing users to the VPN service offered by NYU IT. I'd like to know if
anyone is using Pulse Secure and if so, do you know of a way to disable
client login while still allowing web login to the appliance? The reason
for this is that we offer web-based access to network drives via this
service and don't want to completely turn this off until the replacement we
are working on is ready to go.

Thanks.
--
*Razi Ahmad*