Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Pulse Secure VPN

From: Sidharth Nandury <nandurys () DENISON EDU>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2020 08:46:01 -0500

I did find under *Pulse Secure Client > Connections* that you can uncheck
the box "Allow user connections", that allows or denies users to create
connections via the Pulse UI. It might be something worth exploring.

[image: Screen Shot 2020-01-22 at 8.43.40 AM.png]

On Wed, Jan 22, 2020 at 8:38 AM Sidharth Nandury <nandurys () denison edu>