Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Lab for Cybersecurity Program

From: Dan Wasson <dan () NMC EDU>
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2020 08:41:54 -0500

We are in the same place of starting a Cyber Security program.  Does anyone
use or have a Code of Ethics or some other agreement that students must
sign that states they will only use the learning and technology as it is
intended, and not to probe the Institution?  Any examples would be
appreciated.

Dan

*Dan Wasson*
*Director Systems & LAN Management*
*Northwestern Michigan College*
*231-995-1164*
*dwasson () nmc edu <dwasson () nmc edu>*

*Don't be a scam victim - NMC and other reputable organizations will never
use email to request that you reply with your password, social security
number or confidential personal information.*