Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Electronic Access to W2 after termination

From: Brad Judy <brad.judy () CU EDU>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2020 20:16:23 +0000

Another option is to use a third-party service to provide electronic W2 access after separation. ADP is one company
that comes to mind in that space, but I’m sure there are others. This provides a narrower set of services, but allows
you to avoid keeping any access to university systems for separated employees.

Brad Judy

Information Security Officer
Office of Information Security
University of Colorado