Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Ransomware Playbook

From: "Barton, Robert W." <bartonrt () LEWISU EDU>
Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2019 02:19:01 +0000

Three items...
1) I agree on a show and tell.  Maybe that is something worth working on for a local con.
2) I have never seen a right way or a wrong way to do this.  I think the only way to know if it is "right" is how the
process performs in an emergency.  If you then have a lessons learned meeting and make updates/corrections, you have
something that is 'righter'.
3) I like what you have here.  I'm working from a phone, but I hope to dig deeper tomorrow.

Thank you.

Robert Barton
Executive Director of Information Security & Policy
Lewis University
One University Parkway
Romeoville, IL  60446-2200
815-836-5663