Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Gaming Consoles/UPnP

From: Angelo Santabarbara <asantabarbara () SIENA EDU>
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2019 22:21:30 +0000

We only support Open NAT on our wired network.  Upon request we configure a gaming vlan on their ethernet port that
provides a 1:1 NAT that gets reset over the summer.  We have been doing this for about 4 years.

Angelo D. Santabarbara
Director Networks & Systems | Siena College
asantabarbara () siena edu