Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

incredibly brief 5 question cybersecurity survey

From: "Penn, Blake C" <blake.penn () SECURITY GATECH EDU>
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2019 16:51:02 +0000

Hi all,

I’m doing some preliminary investigation to guide future academic research into factors contributing to cybersecurity
program efficacy within higher education.

As part of this I have an incredibly brief 5 question survey if you are interested in participating. I’ve kept it
completely anonymous by design, so please designate one individual within your institution to answer the questions.

If you are unsure of any answer, please just make your best educated guess (as this is just preliminary data to guide
more rigorous future research).

I’ll keep the survey available until next Tuesday (19 Nov 2019), but no need to wait - it should only take a few
minutes of your time!

I’ll be glad to share the findings with anyone who is interested and plan on sharing future findings from this line of
research with the EDUCAUSE community.

https://valdosta.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_2lSEv8pq8EMVWjr

Thanks in advance,

Blake Penn
Information Security Policy and Compliance Manager
Cyber Security
Georgia Institute of Technology
(404) 385-5480
blake.penn () security gatech edu