Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Summary Report :: Dorkbot Service [OCT 2019-10]

From: "Irigoyen, Alex" <000000fdd1153508-dmarc-request () LISTSERV EDUCAUSE EDU>
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2019 18:06:22 +0000

Can you please remove Ruben Ortiz from the notifications send to our University. Thank  you!

btw, we are working on getting a distro setup soon so we'll send that over as soon as its complete

   Alexander Irigoyen

   Network Manager

   University of Redlands

   Office: 909.748.8315

[cid:d44b3acd-0072-4f14-9b58-49d057444918]